- Research & Innovation24/10/16
- Environment & Energy24/10/16
- Health & Social Care24/10/16
- Health & Social Care21/10/16
- Environment & Energy21/10/16
A proud history… Power On Connections is the U.K.’s No.1, largest and market leading Independent Connections Provider (ICP), specialising in designing a[...]
In this special report, I focus on exploring the responsibilities of non-Indigenous individuals within higher education settings. As a non-Indigenous sch[...]
SAFEPOST being an EU scale project answered to key European policy challenges by allowing better integration of European R&D, facilitating transfer of skill[...]
Dr Kevin Flint from the IAPD discusses changes in education Over the past four decades primary and secondary education in the UK has become consumed, it[...]
Research and Innovation at DCU, Ireland’s University of Enterprise “Dublin City University (DCU) is a young and dynamic university which aims to have an imp[...]
imec.iStart is imec’s Business Incubation Program set up to support tech start-ups with coaching, facilities and funding. As a University Business Acceler[...]
GERICS is a scientific organizational entity of Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht (HZG), institutionalized in the Helmholtz Association and located in the city of Ha[...]
Alberto Mantovani (1956, DVM, MSc) is a senior toxicologist of Istituto Superiore Sanità (ISS, http://www.iss.it), the reference scientific body of the Italian[...]
- Surj dhande - Admirable ambitions. The key will be the actual delivery. Previous track record ...
- Stuart Taylor - A good article suggesting good intent to support unpaid Carers. As Chairman of ...
- CllrDavies - As a teacher and local councillor myself, I agree there is a growing problem in ...
- Peter - Why exempt the BBC, or indeed any company, such as a Bank, funded or bailed out...
- Phil Jones - Governance continues to be protected from international competition; may Council...