- Research & Innovation22/07/16
- Health & Social Care22/07/16
- Health & Social Care21/07/16
The Palatinate makes itself/you strong – ways to resilience’ initiative was founded by Pfalzklinikum for psychiatry and neurology in the Palatinate, [...]
Eksote discusses Health and social care services for an ageing population… Eksote’s new models of mobile care and integrated service system. &[...]
One of the most important activities for HR is Who to put Where in what Role and with what Responsibilities. And whether you are recruiting, appraising, shuff[...]
Andrew Hall, marketing manager at Oki Systems UK, discusses how a smarter workflow helps to drive productivity… When the government’s latest pr[...]
Child and Youth Studies (CHYS) is one of the most popular programs at Brock. The program teaches a broad-based approach that considers the individual child o[...]
The UCL Institute of Archaeology is the largest and one of the most highly regarded centres for archaeology, cultural heritage and museum studies in Britain. It[...]
The School of Chemistry at Tel-Aviv University prides itself on being one of the most influential institutes in the world of chemistry research. The publication[...]
Research in the Child Memory Lab focuses on the accuracy of children’s memories for things they have experienced and learned. We also work with forensic i[...]
- Cllr Don Clapham - Delighted to see Gavin Williamson as the Chief Whip. I worked for Gavin in hi...
- Robert Mills - Brexit means Brexit, Get those nosy lawyers out of it. the Country has voted, ...
- Mike Allen - Development of skills and multi-functional flexibility should be the prime conce...
- matt - With a difference of between 12-15% per house over a borderless England expect e...
- Dilys Cluer - I think there's an error in that, although the yearly production from the PV may...