- Health & Social Care26/09/16
- Environment & Energy26/09/16
- Research & Innovation26/09/16
- Health & Social Care23/09/16
- Research & Innovation23/09/16
- HR & Training23/09/16
- Environment & Energy22/09/16
SAFEPOST being an EU scale project answered to key European policy challenges by allowing better integration of European R&D, facilitating transfer of skill[...]
Dr Kevin Flint from the IAPD discusses changes in education Over the past four decades primary and secondary education in the UK has become consumed, it[...]
SIforAGE is an European project of the VII Framework Programme, (Science-in-Society 2012-2016) which aims at promoting Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA) in societ[...]
Intermediates between patients and therapists “Do you know what it’s like to hear voices, to have fear of death out of a sudden or to feel a deep inn[...]
iStart is iMinds’ Business Incubation Program set up to support tech start-ups with coaching, facilities and funding. As a University Business Accelerator, ou[...]
GERICS is a scientific organizational entity of Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht (HZG), institutionalized in the Helmholtz Association and located in the city of Ha[...]
Alberto Mantovani (1956, DVM, MSc) is a senior toxicologist of Istituto Superiore Sanità (ISS, http://www.iss.it), the reference scientific body of the Italian[...]
Electronic transport in nanoscale conductors is an important field of condensed matter physics. Thanks to progress in nanofabrication techniques, it is now poss[...]
- Julie Souter - My daughter has tested positive for CMV, her fetus is 23 weeks and there is an i...
- Sandra Morrison - Jeremy Hunt needs to live in the real world. Many rural locations have no fit fo...
- Gerhard Miksche - What a nonsense. Evidently there is no gender parity in the arts, why should the...
- Andy Wainwright - Does anyone know why Hostels and Hotels are exempt?...
- Tabbasum Naz - Great!...